Loafers, slip-on shoes, instappers
Spanish L O A F E R S JAVER/FLOSSY
Our colourful and easygoing loafers! Ideal for when your kids get to the “me do it”-stage! Perfect for seaside visits and other trips, when easy on & off is of the essence. And they don’t break the bank.
The tab at the heel makes putting them on a breeze. And they are extremely comfortable. Another upside, the wash beautifully; give them a spin at 30 degrees and they’ll be good as new. Although stock is abundant, sometimes we run out of colours and sizes. But we do order frequently . Just tell us your wishes at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see to it.
Great tip!! The white variety is often ordered for bridesmaids and weddings: crisp white, uniform, super comfy and still super wearable after the big day.
- 100% cotton
- Rubber soles
- Please note! This model tends to be true to size, but we advise you to thoroughly measure the feet in question: best practice here is standing upright, from heel to toe. Check our measuring table below! A little extra growth space never hurts, but we advise no more than 0,5 to 1 cm! This benefits growing kid’s feet; shoes that seem to fit perfectly are usually too small already. So check-check-double check, this should leave you with an outcome of one size up from the current size.
- When in doubt… send us a message or order two sizes, so you’re sure to have the right size!
- For boys and girls!
- Practically all-season: Spring, Summer, Fall, and well, Winter when worn indoors!
- You can wash them, how about that! They’ll come out as new, at 30 degrees
- Made in Spain. Caramba!
- Twinning is winning : up to size 45! As of size 37 the price is little higher; €32,50
SIZE SOLE INSIDE
19 11,7 CM
20 12,2 CM
21 12,8 CM
22 13,3 CM
23 14,2 CM
24 14,6 CM
25 15,3 CM
26 16,1 CM
27 16,8 CM
28 17,4 CM
29 18,1 CM
30 18,8 CM
31 19,6 CM
32 20,1 CM
33 20,7 CM
34 21,3 CM
& ps. Good to know, PETIT PUK strives to help out where and whenever they can, especially sizewise. So all you need to do, is measure those little feet standing upright and in centimetres. Just to prevent you from disappointment and hassle over having to return your order. But in case you have to return: no problem. Please note, we have to charge you for the shipping cost (€4,95). PETIT PUK is a lovely little boutique, and the shoes are so keenly priced, that we cannot afford to chip in for shipping again We leave that to the big boys in this industry, Zalando and friends.. As a trade off, you can always rely on us for personal guidance and advice. WhatsApp works wonders: +31614287198.Call/app us: 06-14287198.